Office of Analysis
- Computerized Accident/Incident Reporting System (CAIRS): A database used to collect and analyze DOE and DOE contractor reports of injuries, illnesses, and other accidents that occur during DOE operations. Contact: Janet Macon
- Daily Occurrence (DO) Reports A daily summary and listing of occurrence reports submitted to DOE. Contact: Glenn Searfoss
- Electrical Safety The Department has undertaken recent and ongoing efforts to improve electrical safety. Contact: Glenn Searfoss
- Operating Experience Summaries HSS publishes the OE Summary to promote safety throughout the DOE complex by exchanging lessons-learned information between DOE facilities. Contact: Ashley Ruocco
- Lessons Learned and Best Practices The DOE Corporate Operating Experience Program facilitates the sharing of performance information, lessons learned, and good practices across the DOE Complex to prevent the recurrence of adverse events. Contact: Sharon Brown
- Occurrence Reporting and Processing System (ORPS): The Department of Energy's Occurrence Reporting Program provides timely notification to the DOE complex of events that could adversely affect public or DOE worker health and safety, the environment, national security, DOE's safeguards and security interests, functioning of DOE facilities, or the Department's reputation. Contact: Ashley Ruocco
- The DOE Radiation Exposure Monitoring System (REMS) database is used to report occupational radiation exposures for all monitored DOE employees, contractors, subcontractors, and members of the public. Contact: Nimi Rao
- Safety and Health Alerts, Safety Bulletins Actionable information that has a high potential to impact safety and health at DOE facilities. Contact: Glenn Searfoss
- Safety Basis Information System (SBIS), Contact: Glenn Searfoss
- Suspect/Counterfeit Items and Defective Items (SCI/DI) DOE is committed to ensuring that items and components installed in safety-related or mission-critical applications meet their intended function and operability requirements. The Office of Health, Safety and Security has established a process to identify SCIs or DIs that are deemed safety-significant and broadly applicable to DOE facilities. Contact: Sharon Brown
- Corporate Analysis of DOE Safety Performance: The Office of Health, Safety and Security Office of Analysis develops analysis tools and performance dashboards, and conducts analysis of DOE safety performance corporately and on a variety of specific environment, safety and health topics. Contacts: Phil Wilhelm and Glenn Searfoss.
For additional information regarding this page or feedback on its content, please contact:
Stephen Domotor, Director, Office of Analysis.